Sunday, September 10, 2017

What Happened?

Boom.
Sorry for dropping out of sight.  I wanted to post something long before now, but I have just not had any chance to do so.  I wish I could say this was where I would be able to start posting regularly again, but I don't know when I will be back.

My family is facing a problem.  My father in law has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, and we are working to spend as much time supporting him and my mother in law for as long as he can fight this.  I know it's a downer, but I need to spend my time in the real world, not in gaming for now.

I am hoping to be back for Zomtober.  It all depends on what my family needs.

Once I have moved past this, I will be back to gaming.  Until then I will be on hiatus.  I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  Seeing a loved one dying is a difficult (to say the least) situation but I look forward to the distraction that is the zombie apocalypse.

8 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear about your father in law's health. Wishing all your family all the best.

    I hope Zomtober can prove the distraction you would like.

    Take care, Leon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life takes precedent and family more than anything. Take care buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my deepest sympathies.
    Having just gone through a similar situation I know only too well what a tough time it is, and I hope you can take some solace from the fact that you have a load of support from your buddies here online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real life always takes precedence, especially when it involves a close family member. We'll be here whenever you need to talk, whether it's about hobby stuff or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to apologise for anything. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with C6's comments above, you have to do what you have to do. I've found the blogging community to be very compassionate and forgiving.
    My thought are with you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. The loss of family is something I know all too well. My deepest sympathy to your family.

    As C6 said we will be still here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of your father in laws ill health. Thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete