Sunday, January 24, 2016

PSA - Don't Let Pain Go Untreated

Here's a public service announcement - don't just ignore an aching ankle/knee/hip if it goes on for more than a couple of days.  These can lead to other issues and can hit pretty hard and fast.  Especially if you are a more...experienced individual such as myself.

I've been unable to sit or stand or walk for more than a week.  I found out I have a hip bursitis, plus still something the doctors haven't figured out with my knee... 
Ouch

It's really cut into work and hobby time.  I'm hoping to be back in another week or so, but it depends on the recovery.  It's been so bad I haven't even been able to play Fallout 4!  Something inspirational for the zombie apocalypse:
Zombie Alley by Andy Walsh
Not my art, just some stuff that looks good.  Check out his site at Stay in Wonderland for more.

Take it easy everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you brother, had chronic back issues over the last few months, luckily they seem to be recovering, so know what your going through. Painkillers are your friend, hope to see you up and gaming soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, that sounds bad. I really hope for your sake that it improves rapidly.

    ReplyDelete