Sunday, October 14, 2018

Zomtober 2018, Week 2


This week I managed four more zombies completed.  I did get more primed and some work done on them, but they are still a way off from being ready to show.  I am really liking the walkers from the Walking Dead game.  They are very good looking zombies!
Four more walkers!
It's hard to see, but the walker with the white top does have a pink/purple hairdo. It was washed out bad by the zombie wash, but it is more visible in real life.
Dawn checks out the new arrivals
So far I have eight of the walkers done.  I have six more to go...
Walkers!
Two weeks worth of the horde!
Happy Zomtober!  I hope everyone is having a productive month!

14 comments:

  1. Excellent Zombtober week 2. Far more productive then me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now - those do look good. A nice variety of poses too, without being radically different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the miniatures from the walking dead game. They are fun to paint.

      Delete
  3. Nice, I’m going to have to step up my progress if I’m to hope to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, just keep working, you'll get them done. Good luck!

      Delete
  4. You're really turning them out and they do look very good and only six more to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zombie wash effect does make them paint up pretty quickly. Not display quality, but decent tabletop I think.

      Delete
  5. Cracking additions. The Walking Dead zombie are really nice to paint. They are perhaps my favourite Plastic zombies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can agree with you on the quality of the sculpts. They are fun to paint.

      Delete
  6. Excellent work on all of those Nobody - great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete