Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Sithmas! er... Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays!  Merry Christmas!

Last year at our house we had a village under zombie attack.  This year, with the release of the new Star Wars film, we decided to recreate a special edition scene from the Battle of Hoth.  (I think this was in the special edition...)
Everyone has fun in the snow!
Han and Leia have a snowball fight as Chewie skis by
A rebel trooper finds out why not to throw a snowball at a wampa!
Vader has some father - son time with Luke
I'll be spending some time with my family, I hope to have some gaming related posts up soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May you have a prosperous New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too - just love that scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasons greeting N667; great miniature recreation of the battle on Hoth too.

    ReplyDelete